At Canine Creature Comforts we are the leading experts in managing a dog pack!
Almost everyone is familiar with the idea of doggie daycare. Your dog will return home tired and happy after a fun day of playing at CCC. You will be at peace knowing your best friend was well taken care of while you were otherwise occupied. No more guilt, no more furniture or yard repair, and you feel great about doing something constructive and fun for your four-legged family member. Daycare helps to curb destructive habits and alleviate separation anxiety, creating a more relaxed, polite and healthy dog.
We are also the experts in helping you learn how to speak DOG!
Most issues are simple miscommunications in translating human language to dog language. We can help!
Check Us Out - In The News
A Dog for Every Lifestyle
Couch Potato or Mr. & Mrs. Outdoors there's a dog breed for you. PHL17's Zachery Lashway spends a day with the dogs and introduces us to three breeds for three different lifestyles. Read More
- A Dog for Every Lifestyle
- ABC 6 Puppy Training Class
- New Doghouse for Canine Creature Comforts
- The PhillyDog.com Feature
- Cane Corso Rescue - Big Paws, Big Hearts
- CBS 3 Summer Pet Anxiety
- SmartCEO Features Amy Parsons
- Chesco Woman's Pet Business Clawing to Stay Ahead
- It's a Dog's Life - Canine Creature Change
- Fox Fursday: Nigel, Nina and Squirt
- Rescue Helps Canine Giants in Philadelphia
- Ask the Trainer with Amy Parsons
- Off Leash Hiking Classes
- It's a Shore Thing!
- Dawn's Pet Project: Dog Park Safety
- Rescue Me
- Spring training tips to get you and your dog outside
- What To Do if You Get a Dog for Valentine's Day
- How to Teach a Dog New Tricks
- CBS 3 Controlling Your Pets From Jumping
- Treats to Try: Dog Grooming Tips from Canine Creature Comforts
JINGLE FEST Dog Friendly Holiday Bazaar & Family Fun Festival
Click Here for Details
What Do Our
“Canine Creature Comforts is fantastic! We came to CCC after we had lost hope that our rescue dog could be rehabilitated. Paco took an intensive training course with Amy and then began to attend day care for socialization skills. Currently, we are...” - mck1438
View More Testimonials